[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Medical / Pharmaceutical Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
We are currently hiring $14 Customer Service Representatives for a Health Services company on the NE side of Indianapolis! This position does require people to work in the office and offers weekly pay, as well as benefits!
- Provide excellent customer service and one call issue resolution.
- Handle incoming phone calls and assigned email requests along with escalated items.
- Assist participants with registration and log in issues.
- Assist participants with navigation on the WebMD site for their specific program.
- Assist participants with overall questions concerning the applications available to them on the private portal.
- Work with Account Management on escalated issues of a non-routine nature.
- Assist members complete the WebMD Health Survey over the phone. Perform other, varied job-related duties as assigned.
- MUST have at least 1 year of call center experience.
- Ability to work in the office.
- High School Diploma or GED minimum.
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.