home >> medical / pharma >> job board >> post

Customer Service Representative I WORK FROM HOME 100% REMOTE (7371622)

[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Medical / Pharmaceutical Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]

EMAIL ME YOUR RESUME TO LUSUAREZBAUT @ Aerotek. com
Summary:
These Schedulers (call center reps) will be on an auto dial-er working from a secured home environment (HIPAA) making out bound calls to members of a large health-care insurance payer. The type of call is for Medication Therapy Management. These calls are going out to a population of people who are elderly.

They are calling to schedule the insurance member for a separate call with a pharmacist to do a medication review.

Help improve the health of members by problem solving issues with the medications they are taking.

These reps work from home making 13-20 calls per hour which is 80+ outbound calls per day.

The day would look like: call, schedule, call, schedule, call, schedule, etc.
Most of the calls will result in you leaving a message

To earn 15 an hour you must have who has a health license or certification as a CPHT, LPN, or MA (national certification for pharm techs, not state license)
EMAIL ME YOUR RESUME TO LUSUAREZBAUT @ Aerotek. com

About Aerotek:
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.

[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Medical / Pharmaceutical Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]

© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. - All rights reserved.
Use of the Roadtechs.com website implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement and acknowledgment of our Privacy Policy.