[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Medical / Pharmaceutical Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Seeking Specimen Processors to work on site at a medical laboratory in Henderson, NC
2nd, and 3rd shift needed!
Competitive pay up to $15.5
Prior Lab Experience is a plus
Detail Orientated & Strong Computer Skills
Essential Key Responsibilities:
- Receives and processes clinical specimens ensuring accurate patient and specimen identification.
- Performs special handling and sorting of specimens.
- Ensures requisition orders are completed correctly and completely.
- Accurately labels specimens and requisitions.
- Troubleshoot and resolves problem samples/accessioning issues.
- Follows all protocols of quality and accuracy, as well as production goals.
- Keeps work areas clean and organized for safe, accurate and efficient operations.
- Adheres to all confidentiality and HIPAA security mandates.
- Adheres to all occupational health, safety and regulatory compliance standards.
- Follows directions and adheres to company SOP.
- Supports the performance of other laboratory functions/tasks as needed to enhance testing analysis operation.
- Ability to work 11 PM - 7 AM
- Ability to work 3PM-11PM
- Ability to work 7am-3pm
- Flexibility to work weekends
- HS Diploma or GED Required
- Prior Lab Experience is a plus
- Detail Orientated & Strong Computer Skills
- MUST be willing to submit to a drug screen prior to employment
- MUST be willing to submit to a background check prior to employment
If you or anyone you know are interested please call Bri Rogers at 919-378-1185 (leave a voicemail).
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.