[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Medical / Pharmaceutical Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Candidates will be responsible for loading and unloading the materials and operating the assembly equipment to make their auto-injectors, pen injectors, and inhaler systems.
- Safely load material and operate assembly equipment according to procedure.
* Read HMI (Human Machine Interface) screens on equipment to operate equipment.
* Clean equipment and production rooms according to procedure.
* Perform changeovers
* Work with QC Inspectors to provide samples.
* Ability to spot imperfections or flaws in an assembled device.
* Other duties as required.
Shift: 1st and 2nd
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.