[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Medical / Pharmaceutical Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
A local client in Greentree, PA is looking to hire Remote Customer Service Reps to start THIS FRIDAY 11/20. *Must have your own equipment and internet access.*
- Member Service Representative (MSR answer incoming calls from members to resolve issues, answer product inquiries and program questions, handle complaints, troubleshoot problems and provide information
- Maintain a solid working knowledge of all company services and solutions.
- Tactically support member relationship by providing further insights into specific offerings as it relates to the client
- Understand client business rules and communicate changes to members as necessary
- Understand contractual service level requirements; quality assurance monitors and document performance; address performance variances and participate in defining steps for resolution
- Address and resolve members concerns in the best interest of the Company and the client
- Identify, trouble shoot and resolve member challenges including follow-through to ensure member satisfaction Convert Member cancellation requests to continuation of services (also known as saves)
- Demonstrates and can apply knowledge of products and services provided to members
- Problem-solve and properly execute company/client policies while creating a positive member experience
- Identify and escalate priority issues to appropriate team members
- Complete after call support functions which include the processing of forms and applications, call disposition and resolution reports/logs as well as required clerical processes and interfacing with other departments
If interested please apply or contact me as soon as possible.
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.