[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Medical / Pharmaceutical Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Seeking Manufacturing Technicians for for a Bio tech company that manufactures diagnostic equipment.
- Assembly experience
- Experience in a clean room is ideal
- 1st shift / M-F 6am-2:30pm for most, M-F 5am-1pm (only for the XT8 linen which will be indicated on the req)/ No diff - $17.00/hr
- 2nd shift/ M-F 2pm-10:30pm/ $1.00 diff - $18.00/hr
- 3rd shift/ Sun-Thurs 10pm-6:30am/ $1.70 diff - $18.70/hr
Follow cGMP and ISO standards or guidelines as they apply to manufacturing
* Assemble cartridges and reagent kit components
* Follow manufacturing SOPs
* Organize and maintain floor area and supplies used during work performed
* Work independently and as a part of an assembly line team
* Maintain a safe work environment with respect to chemicals and equipment
* Resolve line issues and suggest improvements
* Operate all manufacturing line equipment.
* Adhere to manufacturing schedule and complete manufacturing work orders in a timely
* Review completed device manufacturing records and work orders, identify and correct
errors, and submit finished documentation for quality release
* Serve as a role model for cGMP manufacturing
* Assist with special projects as requested and perform additional duties as assigned
If interested, please apply with updated resume to be considered.
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.