[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Medical / Pharmaceutical Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF IN COMMUTABLE RANGE TO PLAINSBORO NJ AND YOU FIT THE QUALIFICATIONS!
- 1-2+ years of medical assistant experience
- Active CMA certification OR LPN certification
- Medical Terminology
- Perform nasal swabbing to collect COVID-19 samples; all testing is done for symptomatic patients of Penn Medicine's remote clinician sites and for pre-operation patients
- Assists in the examination and treatment of patients perform miscellaneous duties under direction of LPN leads
- Take vital signs if needed
- Record patient interactions in medical records
- Work outside in tent in front of Penn Medicine
This is an opportunity to gain experience in a leading provider of healthcare services. As a respected nonprofit, community teaching health system, we offer compassionate care supported by advanced technologies and an outstanding medical staff. Over 97% of our physicians have achieved board certification, the hallmark of professional excellence.
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.