[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Medical / Pharmaceutical Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
- Entry Level, no previous experience required
- Rooming Patients, Checking Vitals
- Checking meds vs Meds prescribed (Medication verification)
- Helping with procedures (scopes, ultrasounds, handling tools)
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Must be able to communicate clearly with patients of all education levels.
* Ability to react calmly and effectively in emergency situations.
* Ability to work without close supervision and to set own priorities.
* Ability to manage multiple tasks and successfully meet deadlines.
* Ability to utilize electronic health record software
REQUIRED: Associates Degree - Medical Assisting
Do not need to be registered or certified
Monday- Friday | No late nights or weekends. Typically work 8-5pm or 7:30-6pm
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.