[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Medical / Pharmaceutical Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Aerotek is looking for Customer Support Representatives for a large health care company in the Capital Region who are willing to start a job on Monday, 11/30!
This position will be remote (work from home) but candidates MUST live within the Albany and surrounding areas to pick up their equipment.
These representatives are responsible for taking calls from customers and answering questions regarding their medical coverage, enrolling people in benefits, and directing people to proper departments as needed.
Additional and Important Information:
- Start Date: Monday, 11/30/20. Interview ASAP.
- Candidates will work holidays if the shift falls on a day
- There are many different shifts and candidates will be able to communicate with us their top 3 scheduling preferences.
- Schedules range all seven days of the week, from 7AM-10PM.Top candidates considered for the job will be open to any shifts!
- Candidates must have a smart phone, internet capabilities at home and a quiet area to work
- Training: 4 hours the first day before starting the assignment.
- Candidates will be working remotely. Will need to pick up equipment at the site in Albany and take everything home to be set up.
- It will be a 40-hour work week with the capability to choose a shift, but it may not be promised.
- The company is supporting the NYS COVID Hotline that assists residents during the pandemic
- Answer general questions related to Covid updates/changes to NYS executive orders and guidelines related to Covid. Ex: Travel Advisory and quarantine requirements, Nursing Home visits etc.
- Complete intake forms for scheduling of Covid appts.
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.