[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Medical / Pharmaceutical Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Under general supervision, maintains a clean and sanitary environment. Performs manual work and housekeeping work to maintain the hospital grounds and surrounding areas in a sanitary, orderly and attractive condition with special emphasis on cross infection control procedures.
Rooms maintained in a clean and aseptic condition:
1. Daily emptying of the trash.
2. Daily damp dusting of all horizontal surfaces.
3. Floors are to be maintained free of dust.
4. Floors are to be clean, free of black marks.
5. Carpeted floors are to be vacuumed.
6. Walls are to be spot-cleaned.
7. Windows are to be maintained in a clean and polished state.
8. All high dusting is to be maintained and done to eliminate dust from environment.
9. Restrooms maintained in a clean and aseptic condition:
Other related responsibilities:
1. Takes care of all emergency spillages that occur during the shift.
2. Completes discharge cleaning.
environmental service, janitorial, janitorial duties, housekeeping, sanitation, sanitizing, hospitality, hospital facility, hotel maintenance, Cleaning, Housekeep
Top Skills Details:
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.