[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Medical / Pharmaceutical Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Shift- 1st shift
* Transfer finished goods inventory from manufacturing and Receiving to warehouse locations for order fulfillment
* Monitor and segregate finished goods inventory that are placed on hold daily
* Facilitate transfer requests to and from offsite storage by generating reports through ERP
* Reconcile inventory discrepancies by investigation prompted by customer service inquiry and SFDC reports
* Monitor and account for inventory in temporary transit locations to ensure proper inventory transfer is completed
* Acquire and maintain a clear understanding of the technologies utilized in Illuminas products, parts, and services
* Establish and maintain cooperative relationships with all departments contacted in the course of work
* Interacts with vendors and colleagues in Manufacturing, Production Planning, Customer Service and Finance to reconcile inventory variances
* Support picking, packing and shipping of material for order fulfillment by using scanners or by manual methods
* Process orders using ERP, the UPS Worldship and FedEx Ship Manager software
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.