[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Medical / Pharmaceutical Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
1st (A) Sunday-Tuesday, every other Wednesday 4am start time (12 hours) - $13.75
1st (B) Thursday- Saturday, every other Wednesday 4am start time (12 hours) - $13.75
2nd (B) Thursday- Saturday, every other Wednesday 4pm start time (12 hours) - $14.75
2nd (A) Sunday-Tuesday, every other Wednesday4pm start time (12 hours) - $14.75
* Uses microscope, magnifying glass and hand tools to assemble the diabetes sensor
* They will be working in the clean room and must follow all gowning procedures
* Assembles products or sub-assemblies according to verbal or written instructions, or by following drawings or diagrams
* Follows GMP guidelines
Skills & Qualifications:
* Hard working
* Able to stand for long periods of time
* Able to work with computers
* Must be able to be cross trained
* Open to cleanroom requirements
* Worked in fast paced environments such as restaurants, retail, fast food, etc.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.