[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Medical / Pharmaceutical Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
* Work in a team-based environment within a manufacturing department responsible for producing molecular biology reagents for use in research in the life sciences industry.
* Perform work in accordance with daily production schedules to fulfill work orders and special requests
* Follow batch records to perform solution preparation while documenting the production process as required
* Utilize basic mathematical skills to perform required calculations and provide accurate data documentation
* Maintain cleanliness of the solutions lab on a daily basis
* Maintain inventory of chemicals in solutions lab. Maintain inventory of solutions/reagents in the supported Manufacturing labs.
* Learn and follow all departmental SOPs, guidelines, and procedures
* Reaching, pushing, pulling, and lifting regularly 20+ pounds
* Must be able to use excel
Production, Manufacturing, GMP, SOP, Fast Food, Restaurant
Top Skills Details:
Ability to work in a fast paced environment
1 year of manufacturing experience
High school diploma (or GED) required
Must be flexible to working on Saturdays for OT if needed
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.