Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
Country: United States
Reply to Recruiter via Text Msg: 6785970859
Description: Provide surveying service to company supervision and crafts to ensure construction work complies with design drawing locations.
1. Provide work control lines and elevations that are required for accurate measurement and correct installation of materials by crafts, i.e., forms for concrete pours, anchor bolts, piping hangers and supports, etc.
2. Provide checking of as-built conditions that require the use of surveying techniques.
3. Provide topographic and cross-section surveys as required for planning and payment quantities. Provide quantity calculations as required.
4. Prepare documentation of surveying activities.
5. Maintain condition and adjustment of surveying equipment.
6. Coordinate surveying activities with the assigned engineer to meet the construction requirements.
7. Perform additional assignments per supervisorís direction.
Experience: 3-5 years of recent relevant experience required. Thorough knowledge of and ability to use all surveying equipment & techniques essential. Ability to accurately read blueprints and calculate shapes also required.
29 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
Roadtechs.com notice to workers thinking about a career in nuclear power:
All nuclear power plant employees are subject to background, financial and criminal history checks before they are granted access to any nuclear power facility and these checks are repeated at regular intervals. Additionally, new hire drug and alcohol screening is mandatory and all sites perform random drug and alcohol screening.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.