Director, New Business Development (17467)
Posted by: BHI Energy <firstname.lastname@example.org> on November 12, 2017 at 09:17:01. Click here to reply to this post via Email.
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
City: San Francisco
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 94101
The Director of Nuclear Business Development will execute BHI Energy's business strategy to expand footprint in the nuclear sector. Provide overall strategic & project growth for BHI Power Services MMC Nuclear business. Develop and execute a market based strategy to achieve BHI Power Services growth targets and sales objectives. Work with key internal stakeholders to develop and maintain organization understanding, alignment and engagement to ensure that growth targets are achieved. Lead relationships with key decision-makers.
Responsibilities: Technical / Nuclear Industry Expertise- Demonstrated background in MMC & Nuclear Maintenance, business development, and operations management experience. Experience may include roles with large Nuclear Service Providers, O&M, OEM's, Utility, and or related field maintenance providers. Strategic Planning to create competitive and breakthrough long-range business plans; works with colleagues achieve results; maintains big-picture view without getting lost in the details. Business/Financial Acumen- Understands how the business works including drivers of cost and revenue; able to understand and work with key financial measurements to analyze the business; able to develop actions to correct financial performance; knows the marketplace and understands how business strategies and tactics impact marketplace perception. Builds Strategic Client Relationships- Develops and sustains effective long-term business relationships with people, especially at senior levels (internally and externally) to create value and influence customer buying patterns and increase sales revenue growth and market share. Organizational Agility Knowledgeable about how organizations work, knows how to get things done both through formal channels and the informal network, understands the origin and reasoning behind key policies, practices, and procedures, understands the cultures of organizations. Communicates with Impact- Clearly and consistently gets information across in a timely and effective manner both verbally and written. Demonstrates the ability to influence people and get them to take appropriate action
Minimum Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree, in engineering, construction management or equivalent work experience.
- 15+ year's progressive experience in Nuclear industry.
- Leadership experience in the Nuclear Power Plant Maintenance or Outage management.
- Must have ability to effectively work within a matrix environment and lead by example.
- Drive business growth while protecting the business from unacceptable risks
- Develop winning proposals to customers for medium and high complexity deals for all projects, services and/or products Interface with executive leadership, engineering, project management, services, finance, legal and other teams as required, to leverage their expertise to create value propositions are aligned with business solution offerings
- Lead required proposal reviews and approval meetings with senior executives and other business leaders to finalize bid strategy / offer.
- Review financial model for proposals and ensuring compliance with all business standards
- Provide initial assessment of Request For Proposal and/or contract terms and conditions and ensure completion of all required reviews and approvals
- Experience in Maintenance Management, Outage Management, and Execution of Nuclear projects
- Ability to effectively understand and assess complex contracts and bid documents, with strong business acumen
- Ability to effectively communicate to senior business executives
- Ability to effectively influence and lead large cross functional teams comprising numerous business disciplines
- Experience with direct customer interactions, presentations, and relationship building
- Experience negotiating with internal and external customers
- Experience writing proposals and managing contracts.
- Ability to work without direct supervision
- Must have strong oral and written communication skills
2928 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
Roadtechs.com notice to workers thinking about a career in nuclear power:
All nuclear power plant employees are subject to background, financial and criminal history checks before they are granted access to any nuclear power facility and these checks are repeated at regular intervals. Additionally, new hire drug and alcohol screening is mandatory and all sites perform random drug and alcohol screening.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.