Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
MINIMUM TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE
Must have achieved the following minimum training and experience requirements:
• Attended DOT/NRC training within the past year conducted by a credible training organization and passed the final exam with 90% or greater. Proof is required.
• Certified Advanced Shipper/Broker
• At least five (5) years of experience in radioactive material transportation and waste management.
• Made at least twenty (20) shipments of radioactive material, of which at least two (2) shipments made within the last two (2) years. Proof of these 2 shipments is required
• Made at least five (5) different varieties of shipments from the following list:
* Low-level radioactive waste shipment to the Clive Waste Management Facility (Clive) or Bear Creek Facility (BCO)
* Low-level radioactive waste shipment to another disposal site other than Clive or BCO
* Excepted Quantity shipment
* Low Specific Activity (LSA) shipment
* Type A or B non-LSA
* Cask shipment
* Wooden or metal box shipment
* Non-waste radioactive material shipment from one licensee to another
* Mixed waste shipment, such as, scintillation liquids or uranium and thorium pyrophoric material
* Fissile material with DOE/NRC Form 741
* Rail Shipment
* Vessel Shipment
* Air Shipment
* Aqueous Filter Media
* Non-Radioactive Hazardous Waste
* SCO Shipment
Per diem / mob/demob / trips home / 401K!
3 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
Roadtechs.com notice to workers thinking about a career in nuclear power:
All nuclear power plant employees are subject to background, financial and criminal history checks before they are granted access to any nuclear power facility and these checks are repeated at regular intervals. Additionally, new hire drug and alcohol screening is mandatory and all sites perform random drug and alcohol screening.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.