Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
City: Los Alamos
State: New Mexico
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 87545
• Escorting un-cleared personnel to the worksite.
• Observing and staying in line-of-sight of their assigned personnel
• Ensuring the assigned personnel is preforming work to the site specific security requirements.
• Observing the work area for potential hazards and reporting them to the LANS work site manager.
• The Access Control Specialist's primary responsibility is to limit the access of unauthorized personnel to areas they are not cleared to access by escorting them to and from the worksite.
88 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
Roadtechs.com notice to workers thinking about a career in nuclear power:
All nuclear power plant employees are subject to background, financial and criminal history checks before they are granted access to any nuclear power facility and these checks are repeated at regular intervals. Additionally, new hire drug and alcohol screening is mandatory and all sites perform random drug and alcohol screening.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.