[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 463623
Posted By: SHINE Medical Technologies
Posted On: 2019-03-19 00:04:01
Link: Click Here to Apply
Subject: [Licensing Engineer] Wisconsin based NRC Approved Construction Project - Licensing Engineer
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 53545
SHINE is immediately seeking a DIRECT HIRE Licensing Engineer to assist the company in the preparation and submittal of an operating license application to the NRC, the preparation and submittal of permit and license applications to other applicable regulatory agencies, and to ensure ongoing compliance with all licenses and permits.
The Licensing Engineer will work as part of an innovative, collaborative, cross-discipline team to license the SHINE Production Facility. It is anticipated that this position will transition from the design and licensing phase, through construction and into supporting the operation of the facility.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinating with technical personnel to prepare inputs to the operating license application, including Final Safety Analysis Report sections and the programs described therein;
- Oversight of vendor deliverables to ensure regulatory, quality, budget, and schedule objectives are met;
- Preparation of licensing correspondence to the NRC (e.g., amendments, responses to requests for additional information, exemption requests); and
- Ensuring compliance with local, state, and federal regulations for construction and operation of the facility.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, scientific discipline, or related field, or equivalent experience such as a Senior Reactor Operator License.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels within the organization, as well as interface with regulators, contractors, and suppliers.
- Five years of experience in Licensing or other nuclear discipline, if that experience included interfacing directly with regulators.
Eligibility for employment is conditioned on the applicant’s ability to qualify for access to information subject to U.S. Export Controls regulations (U.S. Citizen or National, U.S. Permanent Resident, Asylee, or Refugee). Additionally, applicant’s eligibility may be conditioned based upon meeting the Nuclear Regulatory Commission requirements for access to Safeguards Information, which typically requires a pre-employment drug test, fingerprinting, and a criminal background check.
SHINE values diversity in all its forms as a critical component of innovation, which is fundamental to our success. Every member of the SHINE community benefits from the talents and experiences of our peers, from the mutual respect we exercise, and from the responsibility we take for our actions.
To learn more about SHINE view our corporate video here: https://shinemed.com/medical-isotope-producer/#single/0
Check out the video on the Janesville, Wisconsin area here: https://player.vimeo.com/video/161628827
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
30 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.