Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 53545
SHINE is immediately seeking a DIRECT HIRE Licensing Engineer to assist the company in the preparation and submittal of an operating license application to the NRC, the preparation and submittal of permit and license applications to other applicable regulatory agencies, and to ensure ongoing compliance with all licenses and permits.
SHINE is dedicated to being the world leader in safe, clean, affordable production of medical tracers and cancer treatment elements. As a start-up company, SHINE culture is bold and fast-paced. SHINE employees each hold an integral role in the creation of a facility that will provide medical isotopes to more than one billion patients over the course of its existence. The Licensing Engineer will work as part of an innovative, collaborate, cross-discipline team to license the SHINE Production Facility. It is anticipated that this position will transition from the design and licensing phase, through construction and into supporting the operation of the facility.
Licensing Engineer responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Working with technical personnel to prepare inputs to the operating license application, including Final Safety Analysis Report (FSAR) sections and the programs described therein;
• Oversight of vendor deliverables to ensure regulatory, quality, budget, and schedule objectives are met;
• Preparation licensing correspondence to the NRC (e.g., amendments, responses to requests for additional information (RAIs), exemption requests); and
• Ensuring compliance with all local, state, and federal regulations for construction and operation of the facility.
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering or other scientific discipline or equivalent experience such as a Licensed Senior Reactor Operator (SRO).
• Ability to communicate effectively with all levels within the organization, as well as interface with regulators, contractors, and suppliers.
• Five years of experience in Licensing or other nuclear discipline, if that experience included interfacing directly with regulators.
Eligibility for employment is conditioned on the applicant’s ability to qualify for access to information subject to U.S. Export Controls regulations (U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident, Asylee or Refugee). Also, applicant’s eligibility may be conditioned based upon meeting the Nuclear Regulatory Commission requirements for access to Safeguards information which typically requires pre-employment drug test, fingerprinting, and a criminal background check.
To apply, please complete our culture survey at http://www.cindexinc.com/c/0F2F23 and separately send a cover letter and resume including salary requirements to email@example.com.
VP of Human Resources
SHINE Medical Technologies
101 East Milwaukee Street, Suite 600
Janesville, WI 53545
13 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
Roadtechs.com notice to workers thinking about a career in nuclear power:
All nuclear power plant employees are subject to background, financial and criminal history checks before they are granted access to any nuclear power facility and these checks are repeated at regular intervals. Additionally, new hire drug and alcohol screening is mandatory and all sites perform random drug and alcohol screening.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.