Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
State: North Carolina
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 28212
Immediate through end of year with possible extension. $55-65/hr. Must be local to Charlotte, NC (no per diem or expenses paid). May work from home after initial training.
Will assist with NERC CIP Implementation, which includes BES Cyber Walkdowns, NERC CIP asset identification, traveling to site locations for up to 3 weeks at a time (expenses paid), reporting identified conditions as found in the field.
• Cyber Security Specialist or I&C Technician with at least two years of experience working in a nuclear cyber security program.
• Experience with NERC CIP v.6, especially NERC CIP 002-5.1a.
• Expertise in Microsoft Word
• Familiarity with NEI 08-09 Rev. 6 Addendum 1 and NEI 13-10 Rev. 5.
• Familiarity with fleet level cyber security program procedure and site-specific implementing cyber security procedure methodologies.
• Experience assessing cyber security procedures and performing reviews and suggesting red-line edits and modification.
• Experience performing gap analysis against regulatory requirements.
• CISSP, CISM, CEH, CISA, or similar certification.
• Willing and able to Travel
242 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
Roadtechs.com notice to workers thinking about a career in nuclear power:
All nuclear power plant employees are subject to background, financial and criminal history checks before they are granted access to any nuclear power facility and these checks are repeated at regular intervals. Additionally, new hire drug and alcohol screening is mandatory and all sites perform random drug and alcohol screening.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.