Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
State: New Mexico
Country: United States
Sr. Contracts Administrator
Per Diem available for those who qualify
1. At least 10 years of contracts administration experience
2. DOE experience required.
3. Must be knowledgeable of Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR)
4. Must have experience in construction and large capital projects.
5. Duties to include contract administration, including solicitation, source selection, negotiation, award, and close outs.
6. Must be able to do PERs.
• Performs tasks involved in the formation and administration of purchase orders.
• Communicates with suppliers and site personnel to establish clear definition of requirements and to assure performance to purchase order terms and conditions.
• Prepares bidder pre-qualification, bidder lists, bid solicitation, bid analysis, makes commitments and administers purchase
• Identifies sources for the services, evaluates the capabilities and performance of subcontractors, and selects qualified subcontractors based upon their ability to provide the required services, competitive pricing, acceptable terms, appropriate quality, and timely completion of the work.
• Performs subcontracting functions in conformance with the requirements of the prime contract with the client including, as applicable, the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and its supplements.
• Issues Requests for Proposals, evaluates subcontractor proposals, plans and conducts negotiations, prepares cost and price analyses, risk analyses, bid analysis summaries, and award recommendations that treat subcontractors fairly and ethically, protect the company's interests, and promote best value awards.
• Awards, issues, and documents all agreements with subcontractors.
• Monitors subcontractor performance, issues amendments to subcontracts and manages the performance of subcontractors.
• Resolves disputes with subcontractors and evaluates subcontractor performance.
• Prepares, compiles, and maintains auditable records of the subcontracting process.
• Maintains awareness of market conditions to determine future availability of services and pricing probability.
• Plans, coordinates, and conducts all negotiations with subcontractors.
• Manages subcontracts to ensure timely completion, compliance with requirements, and appropriateness of invoices and payment.
• Keeps materials management advised of significant subcontracting issues and potential problem areas
For persons with disabilities: If you require assistance completing, or are unable to complete the online resume/application process, please contact:
Ginger Jamrog @ (865) 425-7580
Mon. - Fri. 9am - 4pm
706 S. Illinois Ave., Ste. D-105
Oak Ridge, TN 37830
Value Added Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports a drug-free work environment.
To apply, please visit our career page at https://valueaddedsolutions.mua.hrdepartment.com/hrdepartment/ats/JobSearch/viewAll or email your resume to email@example.com
93 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
Roadtechs.com notice to workers thinking about a career in nuclear power:
All nuclear power plant employees are subject to background, financial and criminal history checks before they are granted access to any nuclear power facility and these checks are repeated at regular intervals. Additionally, new hire drug and alcohol screening is mandatory and all sites perform random drug and alcohol screening.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.