Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Administers large moderately complex subcontracts. Maintains a continuing review of the progress of each subcontract and provides management with information regarding any financial, legal or technical difficulties. Prepares change order and amendments, negotiates with subcontractors and customers to obtain settlement.
Duties will include monitoring and facilitating the work of site contractors while supporting safe, quality, compliant construction per the project schedule. Additional job responsibilities include:
• Abide by all safety rules and maintain a safe work environment
• Administers assigned subcontracts maintaining a continual review of progress and providing management with information regarding projected financial or technical difficulties.
• Coordinates with designated staff on operational activities affecting contractual rights and obligations, subcontract performance, subcontract administration and other major matters.
• Administers moderately complex contract changes by negotiating with customer personnel and obtaining settlement.
• Represents company in contractual discussions of moderate complexity.
• Administers information programs to ensure mutual understanding of subcontract terms and conditions.
• Prepares periodic status reports for management.
• Monitor and coordinate project activities to ensure safe, quality, compliant construction.
• Gather, compile, and disseminate critical project information for assigned area of responsibility.
• Ownership of contractor performance metrics, contractor interface and daily/weekly meetings for the assigned area of responsibility.
• Perform miscellaneous assignments as directed by leadership.
• High School Diploma or Equivalent
• 3 years nuclear experience is required (nuclear construction experience desired).
• Experience in contract management and contract administration is required.
• Experience developing and reporting metrics for large capital projects required.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Ability to establish and maintain constructive relationships across organizational boundaries required; proven ability in establishing and maintaining these
89 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
Roadtechs.com notice to workers thinking about a career in nuclear power:
All nuclear power plant employees are subject to background, financial and criminal history checks before they are granted access to any nuclear power facility and these checks are repeated at regular intervals. Additionally, new hire drug and alcohol screening is mandatory and all sites perform random drug and alcohol screening.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.