Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
1. Job Title: Initial Test Program (ITP) Flush Test Engineer
2. Job Location: Vogtle 3 & 4, SNC Initial Test Program (ITP) Team
3. Desired Qualifications: Bachelor of Engineering or related science degree preferred; 5 years’ experience in operation, testing, or maintenance of commercial nuclear facility (PWR preferred); experience in system flushing and NSSS and BOP integrated flushing techniques on all fluid systems (oil, water, and gas); experience with accessing and implementing internal cleaning methods on partial systems; ability to pass visual acuity and color vision tests; ability to work flexible schedules.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: Subject Matter Expert regarding nuclear power plant initial test program flushing related activities; coordinate and supervise system flushing and cleaning activities; coordinate flushing activities with system completion & implementation of design changes; provide feedback regarding system enhancements and design errors; develop and maintain flushing procedures.
4. Is this position supporting a Government Related Project? No
5. Does this position require unescorted access to the protected area of a nuclear plant? No. However, it does require the ability to obtain a badge (unescorted access) for access to the Nuclear Development Vogtle 3 & 4 Construction site.
6. Estimated Start Date: Week of January 8th, 2018 (or sooner if possible)
7. Estimated Duration of Work Assignment (should not exceed 1 year): 1 year (may extend)
132 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
Roadtechs.com notice to workers thinking about a career in nuclear power:
All nuclear power plant employees are subject to background, financial and criminal history checks before they are granted access to any nuclear power facility and these checks are repeated at regular intervals. Additionally, new hire drug and alcohol screening is mandatory and all sites perform random drug and alcohol screening.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.