Director of Sales - Turbines (317947)
Posted by: BHI Energy <email@example.com> on January 19, 2018 at 09:17:01. Click here to reply to this post via Email.
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
State: South Carolina
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 29673
BHI Energy is currently recruiting for a Director of Sales, Turbines.
The Power Services -Turbine Services division of BHI Energy is seeking a high energy, customer focused strategic sales professional to develop and manage Turbine Services sales initiatives. Services include minor and major outage services for turbines.
The Director of Sales will have strong sales experience, a thorough knowledge of the
Marketplace (key relationships within) and demonstrated sales skills that include field sales as well as relationship management experience. Of specific interest for this position is strong experience and customer in the Steam Turbine marketplace.
The successful candidate must bring industry contacts and a track record of success selling similar services into the Power industry. This individual must be a tenacious, industry proven business developer and strong closer using a systematic account development program.
North American travel is expected to be required 50% of the time and this candidate would be ideally based in Piedmont, SC, or the greater Charlotte area. However, based on varying location of client base, home office location is negotiable.
- Taking ownership and leadership for the account base
- Prioritizing and managing a regional account base
- Qualifying and forecasting opportunities for the future
- Formulating and executing strategy to close new business
- Organizational assessment to determine key influencers
- Managing multiple concurrent sales opportunities efficiently
- Making presentations to management teams to identify opportunities
- Aiding the proposal process injecting Voice of Customer to close business
- Ability to close large, complex projects
- Balancing opportunity development and opportunity closure activities
- Bachelor's Degree preferred in Business or Technical study
- 10+ years' experience in strategic selling (formal training preferred)
- Experience in selling to the Steam Turbine space -strong relationships with turbine services decision-makers, plant operators and maintenance managers
- Strong, quantifiable, historical track record in power services sales and business development
- Self-starter who is motivated by growth based incentive
- Customer service mentality, both internally and externally
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
- Demonstrated ability to establish priorities and key activities to achieve aggressive goals
- Optimizes the value of collaboration cross-Company sharing ideas and best practices
- Strong team member and relationship builder with an inclusive communication style
- Professional presentation skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to travel as required to support sales effort
- Experience using SalesForce a plus
- Experience selling Hydroelectric and/or Wind Turbine Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul a plus, but not required
306 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
Roadtechs.com notice to workers thinking about a career in nuclear power:
All nuclear power plant employees are subject to background, financial and criminal history checks before they are granted access to any nuclear power facility and these checks are repeated at regular intervals. Additionally, new hire drug and alcohol screening is mandatory and all sites perform random drug and alcohol screening.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.