Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
City: Idaho Falls
Country: United States
HukariAscendent is a Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned, Small Business specializing in comprehensive engineering and technical support services associated with commercial nuclear power and other Department of Energy (DOE) nuclear activities.
We are looking for a Project Engineer with the following qualifications:
Project Engineer to support the Engineering Department for the Idaho Cleanup Project (ICP) Core Contract, as described below:
• Roll down ICPC Engineering Program Requirements based on List B Contract Requirements into Engineering Functional Support Area (FSA) procedures and processes.
• Support ICPC functional management in the application of the Conduct of Engineering - Configuration Management program SMP.
• Establish and maintain procedures for performing engineering-related tasks that are the responsibility of the ICPC chief engineer.
• Maintain engineering software applications and associated software documentation (such as the QLD, FDC, and CGD) in accordance with company procedures (such as MCP-550, "Software Management").
• Participate in Management Reviews of the ICPC Engineering Program to identify strengths and weaknesses and appropriate corrective actions that will result in continuous improvement.
Period of performance: TBD through 12.31.2018
Work location: ICP Town Facility (SSF)
Work Schedule: 4x10s
HukariAscendent offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k) plan, and paid time off.
Opportunities with HukariAscendent change frequently. For a complete listing of our current openings, please visit our website at www.hukari.com.
HukariAscendent is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
240 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
Roadtechs.com notice to workers thinking about a career in nuclear power:
All nuclear power plant employees are subject to background, financial and criminal history checks before they are granted access to any nuclear power facility and these checks are repeated at regular intervals. Additionally, new hire drug and alcohol screening is mandatory and all sites perform random drug and alcohol screening.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.