Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
HukariAscendent is a Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned, Small Business specializing in comprehensive engineering and technical support services associated with commercial nuclear power and other Department of Energy (DOE) nuclear activities.
We are looking for a Nuclear Criticality Safety Engineer, Principal with the following qualifications:
Perform Nuclear Criticality Safety (NCS) Engineering job functions to assist and support client's NCS program implementation and engineering system design. Duties may include one or more of the functional areas shown below:
* Perform tracking and trending of NCS performance.
* Prepare NCS Evaluations and NCS Determinations when qualified.
* Perform peer reviews of NCS Calculation documents.
* Perform maintenance and supports NCS operability or engineering evaluations.
* Prepare dispositions problem reports.
* Project engineering functions involving monitoring of progress and preparation of procedures.
* Conduct feasibility studies and evaluation potential technologies.
* Perform research to analyze and validate design or theory concepts.
* Responsible for technical ownership of assigned NCS projects.
* Responsible for training preparation and facilitation.
* Evaluate operations and proposed modifications to determine compliance with project policy.
* Responsible for equipment design, development, testing and review.
* Develop excavation and penetration permit evaluations.
* Ensure compliance with DOE regulations and standards.
* BS Degree and 9+ years experience.
* Have DOE "L" Clearance or ability to obtain one.
Estimated duration: Date of Award through 09/30/2018 with possible extension.
HukariAscendent offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k) plan, and paid time off.
Opportunities with HukariAscendent change frequently. For a complete listing of our current openings, please visit our website at www.hukari.com.
HukariAscendent is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
140 page view(s)
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
Roadtechs.com notice to workers thinking about a career in nuclear power:
All nuclear power plant employees are subject to background, financial and criminal history checks before they are granted access to any nuclear power facility and these checks are repeated at regular intervals. Additionally, new hire drug and alcohol screening is mandatory and all sites perform random drug and alcohol screening.
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.