Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
State: South Carolina
Country: United States
E2 offers an excellent benefits package including health, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k) with employer match, paid time off. Qualified candidates only please submit your resume. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
LOCAL CANDIDATES PREFERRED. NO PER DIEM OR RELOCATION OFFERED AT THIS TIME.
Candidate shall provide services to the Project Management leadership team and implement and carry-out the various strategic, tactical, and operations as they relate to the Tritium mission. Duties require coordinating all engineering aspects of a modification, act as the control account manager for all engineering and design activity; to include receiving scope, budget, and schedule direction from the Project Manager. In addition to these duties the candidate is to act as an Agile Product Owner (APO); and will report to the Project Director and collaborate with the Project Management team and Scrum Master for all day-to-day coordination of all engineering aspects of Agile Product deliverables as they relate to Scrum events.
Duties as an APO include but are not limited to:
- Identifying and prioritizing Product Backlogs.
- Collaborating with the Tritium team on; Sprint goals, Sprint forecasts, development and prioritization of Speed Backlog. Afterwards either accepting or rejecting the Sprint results; as well as providing feedback
- Collaborating with the Tritium team and stakeholders on Product Backlog development, priority, improvement ideas, etc.. while ensuring the Product Backlog is visible, transparent, and clear to all
- Collaborating with our customers as needed to ensure success
- Be able to provide feedback to Tritium team regarding performance and process and a product’s level of completeness and readiness to “ship”; and as needed ensure responsiveness to changes
- Ensure early and continuous customer/stakeholder involvement and effective communications
- Ensure that the process remains iterative and adaptive in order to maintain agility; will aid in the removal of institutional barriers that affect team performance; i.e. disagreements between different functions, project requirements, or anything keeps projects from moving forward.
- Take a role in delivering and providing value to Stakeholder, customer, and sponsor expectations
- Owns the strategic vision and roadmap; presents the “need” for the product
Candidate will also aid leadership team in Project development and the implementation thereof with respect to facilities, personnel and other SRS initiatives. Promote these same on broad basis at SRS, within the DOE complex, and in the commercial and university segments of the U.S. economy, and internationally Provide aid to the Project and Engineering Management team on Project initiatives.
Bachelor of Science degree in a technical area with 25 years broad experience in; engineering, operations, project management, defining and planning scope, sequencing and activity planning, resource planning, developing schedules, time estimating, cost estimating, developing a budget, documentation, risk analysis, risk management, monitoring and reporting progress, team leadership, strategic influencing, working with customers and vendors, and quality or a Masters Degree in a technical area or a Master of Business Administration with 20 years broad experience as described above.
Experience / Skills:
- Candidate must possess a minimum twenty (20) years’ experience in project and cost management and planning.
- Candidate must have strong problem solving, analysis and interpersonal skills as well as oral and written communication skills.
- Candidate must have ability to develop, control, and collaborate with team, stakeholders, and vendors on project and product requirements to support related strategies and initiatives.
- Candidate must possess knowledge and experience working with customers in order to fulfill tasks.
- Candidate shall demonstrate experience managing U.S. and International NNSA related projects and have a unique knowledge of the tritium infrastructure and the requirements to support sustainment of tritium production capability.
- Computer Experience (proficiency) in basic software applications to include but not limited to; Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word).
Area Security Access:
Q- Clearance required or a completed DOE reinvestigation within last three years, such that Q-Clearance can be readily activated.
PREFERRED METHOD OF APPLICATION IS THROUGH OUR ONLINE JOB SYSTEM. If you need accommodation or alternate method of resume submittal, please contact our Aiken, SC office.
E2 Consulting Engineers is an AA/EEO/M/F/Vet/Disability Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
129 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
Roadtechs.com notice to workers thinking about a career in nuclear power:
All nuclear power plant employees are subject to background, financial and criminal history checks before they are granted access to any nuclear power facility and these checks are repeated at regular intervals. Additionally, new hire drug and alcohol screening is mandatory and all sites perform random drug and alcohol screening.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.