Millwright (6244604) - Aerotek - Roadtechs.com Nuclear Job Board
Posted by: Aerotek on March 16, 2018 at 03:40:02.
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 31415
Thank you for your interest in the millwright opportunity working for an industrial repair service company in Savannah, GA!
- Millwrights will be interpreting coupling components and repair issues
- They will be working with lubricants, interpreting line shaft or jack shaft issues, repairing and installing gear boxes (check backlash, float, seal failures, etc.), pumps, refiners, head box work, bearings, and conveyors for bucket elevators
- Millwrights must be able to measure inside and outside diameters use micrometers and dial calipers
- Assemble and disassemble pumps, blowers, and gear boxes
- Working with tight tolerance (half thousands)
- Laser alignment
- 5-10 years of Millwright experience
- Experience working in power plants and industrial facilities
- Laser alignment experience
- 7 month contract-to-hire
- Looking for millwrights to go permanent with the company
- $24-$26 an hour (depending on experience)
- 3 millwright positions
- 1 foreman position ($27+ an hour)
Our people are everything. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek Inc. has distinguished itself as a leader in recruiting and staffing services, by having a deep understanding of the intersection of talent and business. As a strategic partner to more than 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantages for its clients and rewarding careers for its contract employees. Headquartered in Hanover, Md., Aerotek operates a network of over 230 non-franchised offices with more than 6,000 internal employees dedicated to serving our customers. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider. To learn more, visit aerotek.com.
737 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
Roadtechs.com notice to workers thinking about a career in nuclear power:
All nuclear power plant employees are subject to background, financial and criminal history checks before they are granted access to any nuclear power facility and these checks are repeated at regular intervals. Additionally, new hire drug and alcohol screening is mandatory and all sites perform random drug and alcohol screening.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.