City: Abu Dhabi
Country: United Arab Emirates
Zip or Postal Code: 112040
To perform evaluation of supplier QA program and effective performance based audits of service/material suppliers for performing assigned activities in support of the Barakah Nuclear Power Plant’s Quality Assurance Program to ensure that station materials/services are of the highest standards of safety and quality in nuclear industry.
Quality Audit of Suppliers and Contractors
• Review Nawah’s implementing documents or in supplier’s documentations governed by their QA program, depending on who performs the work performed by QAM requirements.
• Review required documentation, development of checklists, audit plan and agendas for Nawah's internal quality audit of programs to ensure that the audits and assessments are conducted effectively
• Collect and review the required records for the Quality Assurance activities and assessments meeting applicable procedures and standards
• Review findings/issues/non-conformances identified during audits and assessments and follow up for timely corrective and preventative actions by various ENEC/Nawah program to ensure that Quality Assurance Program implemented by ENEC/Nawah meet regulatory requirements and applicable codes and standards.
Review Suppliers and contractors Quality Assurance manual
• Reviews contractors and suppliers QA manuals, provides comments, coordinates the review collation of comments and
assesses their compliance with ENEC’s/Nawah’s Quality Assurance Program in order to assess suppliers and
Participate in Quality Audits and Assessments
• Conduct Quality Assurance audits and assessments in various areas of the Program Office (e.g. Engineering,
Operations, Maintenance, Work Management and support organizations), to ensure compliance with ENEC’s/Nawah’s
Quality Assurance program.
Quality Assurance process improvement
• Review ENEC’s/Nawah’s QA manual and procedures and provide feedback as appropriate to ensure compliance with
industry codes, standards and regulatory requirements
• Review findings/issues/nonconformance’s identified during audits and assessments to determine program quality and
identify performance trends
Support ENEC/ Nawah's Quality Surveillance
• Support ENEC's/ Nawah's Quality surveillance activities within the plant and at supplier's premises as an Inspector
• Facilitate communication with both internal and external stake holders ensuring their engagement in order to build and
nurture mutually beneficial working relationships
HSE & Safety & Security
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
• Follow all relevant ENEC/Nawah HSE policies, processes, standard operating procedures and instructions to ensure
HSE compliance in all aspects of work in accordance with sound management practices by applying these HSE policies
and procedures to self and others to take reasonable care for the health and safety of people, or the environment, who
are at the employee's place of work, or who may be affected by the employees acts or omissions at work
• Follow all relevant Security policies, processes, procedures and instructions to ensure security compliance in all aspects
of work, by applying them on individuals and information assets.
Bachelor degree in Engineering/Science or equivalent
Lead Auditor Certification in accordance with ASME NQA-1 requirements or quivalent(Such as KEPIC QAP)
10 years of nuclear experience in Quality Assurance (QA) and/or Quality Surveillance (QS).
4 years: Suppliers Evaluation for Nuclear Suppliers.
Understanding of the regulatory environment and the requirements against which nuclear power plants are operated.
Understanding of QA codes and standards
•Strategic & Visionary Thinking
•Effective Decision Making
•Respect for Safety & Security
•Integrity and Transparency
•Results Focus: Working Effectively and Efficiently
155 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
Roadtechs.com notice to workers thinking about a career in nuclear power:
All nuclear power plant employees are subject to background, financial and criminal history checks before they are granted access to any nuclear power facility and these checks are repeated at regular intervals. Additionally, new hire drug and alcohol screening is mandatory and all sites perform random drug and alcohol screening.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.