Day & Zimmermann is currently seeking an experienced Project Controls - Cost Analyst for an assignment in the North East. Qualified Candidates would have experience as a cost analyst at a nuclear site. Interested candidates may submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Under general supervision, the individual competently performs all aspects of scheduling, cost analysis, scope control tracking and reporting, labor performance and productivity. May provide some technical guidance to less experienced project controls personnel. With additional experience within one specialty, the individual is expected to participate in larger and more complex project controls assignments.
• Provide support and guidance for site Project Controls personnel.
• Support the set-up (cost & schedule) and tracking (weekly reporting) of modifications (Projects).
• Assist with and troubleshoot field project controls issues.
• Support scheduling efforts for in-house and field activities.
• Support estimating efforts for in-house and field activities.
• Participate in Project Support Team activities. All the above activities will include field assignments.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Effective verbal and written communication skills.
• Exceptional organizational skills
• Must possess the ability to multi-task and knowledge of general project controls functions
• Good computer skills and proficiency using Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and SAP R/3.
• Ability to plan, organize, budget, and monitor progress.
• College degree or minimum five years related experience in a construction environment.
• Three plus years experience in related project controls assignments
• Computer proficiency certifications a plus or equivalent education
Diversity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity
Day & Zimmermann is committed to maintaining an inclusive workforce, where employees are hired, retained, compensated and promoted based on their contributions to our Company. Our collective strength is rooted in over 110 years of diverse
employees and businesses, commitment to success, and delivery on promises made. Federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity laws prohibit employment discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, age, national origin, citizenship status, veteran status and disability status. Day & Zimmermann is committed to providing an equal opportunity work environment in full compliance with these laws.
If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation in the application process, please email email@example.com.
38 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
Roadtechs.com notice to workers thinking about a career in nuclear power:
All nuclear power plant employees are subject to background, financial and criminal history checks before they are granted access to any nuclear power facility and these checks are repeated at regular intervals. Additionally, new hire drug and alcohol screening is mandatory and all sites perform random drug and alcohol screening.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.