Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
State: New Mexico
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 88220
Edgewater Technical Associates LLC is seeking qualified candidates for an Administrative Subcontract Technical Representative opportunity for our customer in Carlsbad, NM for the WIPP Facility
Long Lead Procurement Administrative Subcontractor Technical Representative
Bachelor's Degree (Engineering or Construction Related Field) with 5+ years of relevant experience
The successful candidate will fulfill the NWP Safety Significant Confinement Ventilation System Project Long Lead Procurement Administrative Subcontract Technical Representative (ASTR) position. Previous NQA-1 project experience preferred. Experience with DOE Safety Basis Orders (10 CFB 851) Preference give to candidates demonstrating/documenting experience supporting projects at commercial facilities; supporting projects in excess of 10 million dollars, and/or DOE commercial nuclear sites. Candidate should be willing to travel up to 50% of the time as they will be NWP's representative at the Vendors facility.
The successful candidate will be responsible for reporting to the Project Manager throughout the duration of the subcontract and ensuring that the subcontractor is in compliance with the statement of work. Work closely with stakeholders to understand all contractual requirements. Respond to requests for information from subcontractors, review change orders, process ARNR's, maintain file copies of correspondence. Coordinate site access of subcontractors, prepare reports, maintain project data tracking, transition files/data packages for closeout, coordinate project documentation and complete corrective actions, as well as other duties as assigned.
1. Coordinate service/construction projects for assigned areas from the conceptual design stage through project completion and financial closing to ensure safety, quality, technical baseline, budget, schedule, and site procedures and goals are established, implemented and managed.
2. Perform subcontract function for the assigned area(s) of responsibility including development of scope of work packages, ensuring compliance with designate subcontract requirements, regular field inspections and audits, daily activity reports documenting inspections and observations, and interface with subcontractor personnel either directly or through other Subcontractor Technical Representative (STR) personnel.
3. Interface with facility management for work scope, estimate approvals and funding distribution and with project controls and construction execution for scope development, estimate and work control preparation and approval and construction planning.
4. Through use of knowledge and experience while monitoring progress of projects and maintenance orders, identify problems / potential problems to the technical / cost / schedule baselines and implement the necessary corrective actions.
5. Perform review and evaluation of preliminary scope, design, schedules, and estimates for new projects to determine constructability and accuracy.
6. Interface with project management, DOE, design, procurement, field management and superintendents at different team levels to accomplish milestones in a safe and cost-effective manner.
If you are interested in being considered for this position and your resume clearly outlines your relevant experience for this position, please follow the application steps via our website www.Edgewatertech.net.
If your qualifications match our position requirements you will be contacted and provided additional details. Edgewater will not submit your resume without first having detailed discussions with you and obtaining your permission to do so.
We look forward to hearing from you!
WORKING WITH EDGEWATER
Edgewater offers the opportunity to structure benefit packages to best suit your needs. We offer multiple individual and family benefit options including paid time off, medical, dental, life, vision, and disability insurance, and a pre-tax 401(k) retirement account with Company matching contributions and 100% vesting for eligible participants beginning on DAY 1.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Edgewater is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected Veterans, or individuals with disabilities.
113 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
Roadtechs.com notice to workers thinking about a career in nuclear power:
All nuclear power plant employees are subject to background, financial and criminal history checks before they are granted access to any nuclear power facility and these checks are repeated at regular intervals. Additionally, new hire drug and alcohol screening is mandatory and all sites perform random drug and alcohol screening.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.