Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
State: West Virginia
Country: United States
This position is responsible for contracts management and support of designated North Wind Group programs or projects. The Contracts Administrator will be responsible for ensuring execution of contracts and subcontracts in accordance with Company policies, legal requirements, the Federal Acquisition Regulations, and other Government and Customer provisions. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, supporting all aspects of the contracting process including customer interface, proposal preparation, fact finding, negotiation, contract and subcontract administration and contract closeout. Develop and respond to various types of solicitations (RFPs, RFQs, BAAs and other requests for offers). Preparing nondisclosure agreements / teaming agreements, subcontract agreements, terms and conditions, preparation and negotiation of modification and ensure contract compliance. Interfacing with various governmental agencies on related issues and providing guidance, advice and action on such matters to program management.
* BS Degree in Business or related field with 10 to 15 years of progressive experience in government defense and commercial contracts environment or Masters of Business Administration with 5 to 7 years’ of job related experience.
* Candidate must have strong background with various forms of government contracts including, but not limited to, cost plus fixed fee (CPFF), firm fixed price (FFP), time and materials (T&M), indefinite delivery indefinite quantity (ID/IQ), multiple award contracts (MACs) and contracts awarded under the GSA schedules
* Proven negotiating skills and the ability to exercise sound business judgment and discretion is critical
* Extensive experience writing and editing contracts/subcontracts and proposals.
* Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
* Thorough understanding of FAR and Prime Contractor flow down provisions
* Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
* Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask while delivering timely, high quality products
* Must have ability to work without day to day supervision
* Occasional travel may be required
59 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
Roadtechs.com notice to workers thinking about a career in nuclear power:
All nuclear power plant employees are subject to background, financial and criminal history checks before they are granted access to any nuclear power facility and these checks are repeated at regular intervals. Additionally, new hire drug and alcohol screening is mandatory and all sites perform random drug and alcohol screening.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.