Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
USAR6474 – PRIME CONTRACTS SPECIALIST – OAK RIDGE, TN- LONG TERM
The Prime Contract Administrator is responsible for administration of various processes, procedures and requirements originating from Prime Contract with the D.O.E. The PCA receives technical direction and operational guidance from the Prime Contracts Manager.
DUTIES and REPSPONIBILITIES
• Formatting large data sets to be filtered in a pivot table with ability to create and manipulate pivot tables.
• Utilize VLOOKUP, left/right, substitute and similar functions
• Provide day to day prime contract administrative support to Functional Managers, Manager of Projects and their respective teams with implementation of direction in day to day activities.
• Prepare and submit requests for equitable adjustments & CCPs
• Prepare and administer master service agreements with other Prime Contractors and private companies
• Provide guidance to functional team members on PC issue, prepare Memorandum of Understanding and provide allowable costs determinations as requested.
• Develop and prepare notification letters including changes in key personnel, provide interpretations as requested and manage the contract facilities list.
• 6 years of government procurement related experience
• Bachelor Degree or equivalent work experience
• Knowledge of procurement principals, good computer and communications skills with a good understanding of negotiation techniques
24 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
Roadtechs.com notice to workers thinking about a career in nuclear power:
All nuclear power plant employees are subject to background, financial and criminal history checks before they are granted access to any nuclear power facility and these checks are repeated at regular intervals. Additionally, new hire drug and alcohol screening is mandatory and all sites perform random drug and alcohol screening.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.