Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
Country: United States
One of our clients, a rapidly growing Nuclear Equipment Manufacturing Company, and world leader in its area of expertise has an urgent need for a Nuclear Test Engineer.
This exciting career opportunity offers the successful candidate the following:
* Join a company that has experienced 200% growth in just the last 12 months!
* Participate in ownership and acquire equity in the company that can amount to several hundred thousand dollars in just a few years time frame!
* Excellent benefits including 100% company paid healthcare premiums.
* Work closely with very high-end PhD’s on cutting edge nuclear technology in an exciting and diverse work environment.
* Several career advancement opportunities are available in a short time for a top performer including Senior Engineer, Manufacturing Lead and Management roles.
* Say goodbye to the dying commercial nuclear power industry and upgrade to an exciting career opportunity with a company on the move!
As a Nuclear Test Engineer you will operate the nuclear accelerator systems and related test hardware. You will develop, conduct and document experiments utilizing the test hardware and equipment. You will test, debug and repair systems, components, electrical and mechanical assemblies as required. You will collect and analyze data, develop working theories and present conclusions and results to the senior staff.
The qualified candidate for a Nuclear Test Engineer MUST have:
* BS Degree in Nuclear Engineering or Physics required.
* Two (2)+ years Engineering experience gathering, analyzing and tracking data for nuclear related systems required -OR- Masters Degree in Nuclear Engineering with exposure to complex nuclear equipment may be substituted for the 2 years experience.
* Good communication and interpersonal skills.
* Excellent references.
If you know someone who meets or exceeds the above qualifications please have them E-mail a resume (in complete confidence) to: Loie@gcservices.com.
Please forward this job ad to anyone you believe may be qualified for this position!
Gilbert Consulting Services, Inc.
Phone: (805) 481-5105 x200
59 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
Roadtechs.com notice to workers thinking about a career in nuclear power:
All nuclear power plant employees are subject to background, financial and criminal history checks before they are granted access to any nuclear power facility and these checks are repeated at regular intervals. Additionally, new hire drug and alcohol screening is mandatory and all sites perform random drug and alcohol screening.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.