Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 30830
Initial Test Program Tagout Coordinator
Location: Waynesboro, GA
• At least 4 years’ experience in the preparation, review, approval, and execution of tagouts (using eSOMS software) for maintenance and testing purposes.
• Past nuclear power plant (PWR preferred) operational experience as an SRO or RO is desired.
• Previous operations or operations training experience on an AP1000 plant desired.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Individuals are desired with backgrounds in tagouts to support testing, troubleshooting, and maintenance at commercial nuclear power plants.
• Knowledge of OSHA requirements for safe work on mechanical, electrical, I&C (digital), and HVAC systems and components is a must.
• Individuals must have experience using eSOMS tagging and Maximo work management software or equivalent.
This position requires the ability to obtain a badge (unescorted access) for access to a Nuclear Development Construction site.
Estimated Duration of Work Assignment (should not exceed 1 year): 1 year (extension possible)
“Empyrean Services is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer (EOE Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled)”
21 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
Roadtechs.com notice to workers thinking about a career in nuclear power:
All nuclear power plant employees are subject to background, financial and criminal history checks before they are granted access to any nuclear power facility and these checks are repeated at regular intervals. Additionally, new hire drug and alcohol screening is mandatory and all sites perform random drug and alcohol screening.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.