Recruiting Operations Lead (319024) - BHI Energy - Roadtechs.com Nuclear Job Board
Recruiting Operations Lead (319024)
Posted by: BHI Energy <firstname.lastname@example.org> on May 21, 2018 at 09:17:01. Click here to reply to this post via Email.
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 02188
The Recruiting Operations Lead supervises the day to day tasks of the Recruiting Operations team and ensures execution of all administrative and operational activities related to the employee. In this role you will supervise the team and work activities, ensuring to meet SOP and team deliverables.
Responsibilities and Duties
The Recruiting Operations Lead will lead all activities of the team to include:
- Field and resolve all incoming calls, to the maximum extent possible, and perform in the role of a BHI main call / service center
- Execute new hire pre-boarding activities
- Interface with Corporate Contracts to ensure new hire bundles are up to date and accurate.
- Create new hire bundles
- Prepare and update resumes for client review
- Support the NanTel and Gap training candidate notification and reimbursement/ payout process.
- Partner with pre-boarding vendors to facilitate background screen and drug screen processes. Track escalated issues and trends.
- Ensure and provide efficient and consistent processing of documentation; pre-employment hiring (background checks, drug/alcohol check, licensure verification, reference checks); offer letters, on-boarding new hire bundles.
- Facilitate the entire onboarding process for non-union employees including auditing all returned paperwork
- Employment / Unemployment verifications
- Prepare union hiring bundles for completion on site by site coordinators
- Ensure all programs are maintained in accordance with established guidelines.
- Partner with hiring managers and supervisors by efficiently processing all on-boarding materials, ensuring the completion is done timely, and in compliance with established policies and procedures.
- Communicate to applicants on the status of on-boarding paperwork ensuring positive, responsive customer service is provided at all times.
- Assist with finalizing offers of employment by obtaining preliminary information
- Creating new employee files
- Process and manage I9 process
- Process and manage mobilization, demobilization, and travel needs of field employees
- Process all terminations in ATS
- Process all field evaluations
- Resolve complex recruiting queries and audit issues between ATS and Finance and non-standard recruiting requests that cannot be resolved.
- Other projects as assigned
Qualifications and Skills
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelors' Degree or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ year's customer service experience preferably supporting a recruiting team.
- 2+ years leading, mentoring a team.
- Experience in process improvements.
- Experience using an Applicant Tracking System or HRIS.
- Strong oral and written communication and detail orientated.
- Understands assigned service line(s) and assigned recruitment processes and technologies.
- Ability to manage time and effectively executes processes.
- Possesses expertise in related technologies.
- Knowledge of state and federal laws as they pertain to hiring.
- Hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs) and other Human Resources Management software.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (particularly business email writing knowledge).
- Good time-management skills with the ability to handle various priorities simultaneously.
- Proactive and self-motivated with strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to handle competing priorities and work effectively in a challenging, fast-paced environment.
- Positive, professional attitude and presence.
- Must be trustworthy and mature.
- Prior experience working successfully in a metrics driven environment.
- Strong ability to identify and act on underlying client needs and business/industry trends.
- Results-driven, proactive, resourceful, sense of urgency, quality and detail-oriented.
- Proven problem-solving, prioritization and multi-tasking skills.
- Great attitude and team player.
- Successful completion of background screening process.
Must be able to perform the following physical and mental tasks:
- Visual Acuity, balancing, stooping, reaching, walking, manual dexterity, grasping, feeling, hearing, talking.
- Capacity to think, concentrate and focus for long periods of time.
- Ability to read complex documents in the English language.
- Capacity to reason and make sound decisions.
- Ability to write complex documents in the English language.
- Capacity to express thoughts orally.
- Ability to think strategically and develop plans for growth.
- Ability to use a computer for long periods of time:
- Expertise in Microsoft Office Suite (an assessment may be part of the interview selection process).
369 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
Roadtechs.com notice to workers thinking about a career in nuclear power:
All nuclear power plant employees are subject to background, financial and criminal history checks before they are granted access to any nuclear power facility and these checks are repeated at regular intervals. Additionally, new hire drug and alcohol screening is mandatory and all sites perform random drug and alcohol screening.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.