Posted by: BHI Energy <firstname.lastname@example.org> on May 14, 2018 at 09:17:01. Click here to reply to this post via Email.
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 02188
Organize, implement and maintain scheduling management system supporting identified projects and their plans.
Assist to set up tasks and sub tasks to ensure satisfactory realization of project contract requirements as scheduled.
Log project time-lines and maintain P6 database of tasks and its status. Log all new information into P6 database and provide scheduled reports for contract coordination and reporting purposes.
Interact with project staff & project stakeholders to schedule work and coordinate assignments. Design and develop project schedules. Interact with project teams and contractors to define scope of work to develop and update detailed schedules and identification of variances from original plan.
Evaluate project schedule progress and performance and identify developing problem areas.
Analyze critical path and constraints to determine effect of changes to schedule and recommend alternative work paths.
Develop and update weekly schedule working with superintendents and field
engineers and project managers.
Support project management team to maintain timely and effective change management processes, procedures and systems.
Assist project team to develop and maintain periodic status reports to keep management informed on project progress.
Conduct analysis to determine alternative courses of action or recovery on slipped schedules.
Interact with project team members, contractors, cost engineers, and management
- Developing Nuclear Plant Outage Schedules
- Knowledge of PWR Nuclear Plant Systems and plant interrelations associated with scheduling
- Experience with Nuclear Plant Outage schedule logic
- Recent experience working as a Nuclear Plant Outage Scheduler
- Work with Station scheduling to assure BHI scope is coded properly by proper craft discipline and capital or O &M
- Work with Superintendents to provide current schedule tasks for validation.
- Assure proper logic is applied.
- Produce resource curves as requested.
- Maintain on line progress.
- Confirm pre outage scope identified is scheduled.
- Resource level BHI scope for Pre Outage and Outage.
- Incorporate availability lines for craft.
- Provide resource hour reports as needed for weekly tracking.
- Provide data for BHI weekly update report.
- Review entire Xcel Energy schedule for the most proficient logic.
296 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
Roadtechs.com notice to workers thinking about a career in nuclear power:
All nuclear power plant employees are subject to background, financial and criminal history checks before they are granted access to any nuclear power facility and these checks are repeated at regular intervals. Additionally, new hire drug and alcohol screening is mandatory and all sites perform random drug and alcohol screening.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.