Shift Outage Coordinator (318912) - BHI Energy - Roadtechs.com Nuclear Job Board
Shift Outage Coordinator (318912)
Posted by: BHI Energy <firstname.lastname@example.org> on May 21, 2018 at 09:17:01. Click here to reply to this post via Email.
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 02188
- Monitors all scheduled work activities occurring on the shift for the area assigned and ensures proper documentation of delays and recovery actions.
- Provides communication interface between OCC, MCC and Operations Work Control Center to ensure alignment of priorities.
- Ensures work groups complete just-in-time readiness verification for activities that are required as indicated in the outage schedule.
- Validates personnel are ready to execute key hand-offs for scheduled activities, through personal interaction in the field.
- Looks one to two shifts ahead with the intent of identifying and resolving issues that could delay scheduled work.
- Leads specific look-ahead challenges for upcoming work that has risk for successful completion as scheduled or requires significant coordination of activities.
- Ensures coordination of activities is performed with face-to-face interface with the required work groups.
- Ensures outage schedules are maintained accurate for the area assigned, providing direction for corrective actions as needed for schedule updates or changes.
- Attends meetings in the OCC representing the MCC or Operations Work Control Center, based on assignment.
- Ensures outage lessons learned are adequately documented.
- Ensures status boards, electronic information and standard fleet reports are updated in a timely manner.
370 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
Roadtechs.com notice to workers thinking about a career in nuclear power:
All nuclear power plant employees are subject to background, financial and criminal history checks before they are granted access to any nuclear power facility and these checks are repeated at regular intervals. Additionally, new hire drug and alcohol screening is mandatory and all sites perform random drug and alcohol screening.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.