Shift Outage Manager (318910) - BHI Energy - Roadtechs.com Nuclear Job Board
Shift Outage Manager (318910)
Posted by: BHI Energy <firstname.lastname@example.org> on May 14, 2018 at 09:17:01. Click here to reply to this post via Email.
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 02188
- Directs Outage Command Center (OCC) operations to ensure the outage schedule is effectively implemented.
- Reinforces nuclear, personal, and radiological safety as the highest priorities.
- Ensures the current OCC members and the oncoming OCC members are clear on the OCC goals for the shift.
- Drives continuous communications within the OCC.
- Ensures that each member of the OCC understands what information is to be provided back to the SOM and on what frequency.
- Ensures documented communication and status updates are provided in each OCC meeting, posted electronically, and update provided to senior management each shift.
- Remains cognizant of planned and unplanned changes in shutdown safety risks associated with outage activities.
- Remains continuously aware of the status of major outage activities, including critical-path and near-critical-path jobs
- Ensures that the OCC has prioritized and assigned actions appropriately when work deviates from the plan and schedule.
- Ensures emergent issues are addressed through the Emergent Issues Process.
- Notifies the site OM and senior management as required of Critical Path schedule changes and significant issues.
255 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
Roadtechs.com notice to workers thinking about a career in nuclear power:
All nuclear power plant employees are subject to background, financial and criminal history checks before they are granted access to any nuclear power facility and these checks are repeated at regular intervals. Additionally, new hire drug and alcohol screening is mandatory and all sites perform random drug and alcohol screening.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.