Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
City: Oak Ridge
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 37830
TFE, Inc. is currently seeking candidates for the following position:
Location: Oak Ridge, TN
Per Diem: No
Duration: Long term
Clearance: Not required
The following explains the job responsibilities and expectations for all employees who are classified in this job description. This job description is not intended to include an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. Additional responsibilities may be assigned according to the needs of the Company.
Solves medium to highly technical, complex problems on multiple projects and provides consultative support to internal staff.
1. Comprehensive knowledge of software development methodologies, tools and processes including Software Development Methodology Framework, source code control, application development tools and techniques, database design, development and management, programming languages, and component integration
2. Comprehensive knowledge of applications requirements, analysis, and programming including architectural requirements for business domain applications. operating systems applications, database hardware and network requirements, and functional analysis including data and process modeling
3. Comprehensive knowledge of hard ware and operating systems including hardware and operating systems, system architectures, network infrastructures, and client server principles
4. Comprehensive knowledge of web. based technologies including web page development and maintenance and web-based tools and utilities
5. Comprehensive knowledge of hardware and software integration and testing
6. Basic knowledge of process design and techniques
7. Ability to articulate ideas and write clear and concise reports
1. Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or other relevant discipline and 12+ years of experience in IT
Or Associate's degree or technical diploma/degree in Information Technology and 16+ years of relevant experience in IT
Or 18+years of Enterprise level IT experience in an administration, support and/or oversight capacity
2. Assists with the transfer of knowledge of technical skills.
3. Viewed as a subject matter expert within the organization.
4. Assists with executing the project technical automation plan and evaluates and coordinates the implementation of new automation modules and tools.
5. Cooperates with senior client and IS&T staff as required, conducting high level investigations for strategy studies, requirements specifications and feasibility studies.
6. Performs work that requires the application of a significant range of fundamental information systems principles in a variety of contexts white demonstrating strong leadership.
TFE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
44 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
Roadtechs.com notice to workers thinking about a career in nuclear power:
All nuclear power plant employees are subject to background, financial and criminal history checks before they are granted access to any nuclear power facility and these checks are repeated at regular intervals. Additionally, new hire drug and alcohol screening is mandatory and all sites perform random drug and alcohol screening.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.