Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the completion documentation
associated with the inspection, engineering analyses, and required testing that provides
objective evidence to meet the Combined License Appendix C Inspections,
Tests, Analyses, and Acceptance Criteria (ITAAC). This position requires technical
expertise, nuclear regulatory acumen, and project management skills.
BS Engineering degree from an ABET accredited school or Licensed Professional
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
5+ years of combined experience in one or multiple of the following is required:
- Plant Modifications (Mechanical)
- Nuclear Construction/Start-Up
Preferred attributes include any of the following:
- ASME Section III, Division 1 experience with piping design, installation, and/or modification.
- Prior A/E experience
- Knowledge of NRC and Industry codes and standards for constructions or modification of nuclear facility.
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience utilizing project management skills
- Proven ability to succeed while working on cross-functional project teams
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Proven ability to succeed while working on cross-functional projects teams
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Proven ability to build and sustain strong relationships
- Ability to manage multiple priorities with tight deadlines
- Ability to achieve issue resolution among diverse organizations
- Familiarity with AP1000 plant
- Ability to provide field support and perform walkdown inspections.
This position does not support a Government Related Project.
Ability to qualify for unescorted access to the protected area of a nuclear plant is required.
“Empyrean Services is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer (EOE Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled)”
93 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
Roadtechs.com notice to workers thinking about a career in nuclear power:
All nuclear power plant employees are subject to background, financial and criminal history checks before they are granted access to any nuclear power facility and these checks are repeated at regular intervals. Additionally, new hire drug and alcohol screening is mandatory and all sites perform random drug and alcohol screening.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.