Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
State: New Mexico
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 88220
TFE, Inc. is currently seeking candidates for the following position:
PROJECT MANAGER/RECORDS CENTER MANAGER (DOE Management Experience Preferred)
Location: Carlsbad, NM
Clearance: No security clearance is initially required.
Pay Rate: $125,000/year - $160,000/year
The following explains the job responsibilities and expectations for all employees who are classified in this job description. This job description is not intended to include an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. Additional responsibilities may be assigned according to the needs of the Company.
The Project Manager (PM) plans, budgets, oversees and documents all aspects of the specific project under their direction. Works closely with upper management, and other departments, to make sure that the scope and direction of the project is on schedule while accomplishing various goals and objectives.
1. Responsible for employee supervision and management which also includes coaching, training and employee development.
2. Maintains a clear understanding of and ensuring contract compliance to manage risks and enhancing business performance. This includes customers, vendors, partners, and employees.
3. Works with the Chief Operations Officer and the Chief Financial Officer to analyze profit/loss cost control.
4. Lead responsibility for subcontract management to ensure objectives, deliverables, and requirements are being fulfilled.
5. Supports business development, as necessary, to achieve TFE goals and objectives. This includes working with various TFE functional areas.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily, as assigned. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and ability required.
1. Experience/proficiency with providing Safety Oversight.
2. Experience/proficiency in performing Program Management.
3. Experience/proficiency with Goal Setting and Tracking.
4. Experience/proficiency with Strategic Planning.
5. Must be able to travel in support of various contract or corporate activities when needed.
Required: Five (5) years Project Management experience, experience in a DOE environment; due to the nature of the work, must be a US Citizen.
Preferred: Bachelorís degree in Management or demonstrated combination of education/training and experience.
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those encountered while performing the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the individual will primarily be in an office setting. The individual will also regularly make onsite visits to various locations.
The individual may be required to stand, walk, sit, use hands to fingers, handle or feel, reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel crouch or crawl, lift (up to 50 lbs.), talk, and hear.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
TFE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
272 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
Roadtechs.com notice to workers thinking about a career in nuclear power:
All nuclear power plant employees are subject to background, financial and criminal history checks before they are granted access to any nuclear power facility and these checks are repeated at regular intervals. Additionally, new hire drug and alcohol screening is mandatory and all sites perform random drug and alcohol screening.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.