Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
City: East Tennessee
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 00000
Edgewater is seeking qualified candidates for a PLC Programmer opportunity for our customer in East Tennessee.
PLC Programmer – East Tennessee (4/10 Schedule)
Q Clearance REQUIRED
• Interface with Customer to identify and workout design, upgrades and concerns for process and infrastructure applications.
• Collaborate with supporting engineering departments.
• Design, create, and test PLC Programs.
• Integrate programs, share information and control with DCS / SCADA systems.
• Maintain programs and supporting documentation.
• Supply technical support to customers and field service personnel.
• Bachelor of Science in Industrial Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or related field of engineering, plus a minimum of 1-3 years of relevant experience
• 2+ years relevant experience in automation design of nuclear materials processing equipment controls
• Experience with Allen Bradley PLC / Ladder Logic
• Team-oriented and excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills and demonstrated ability to interact with all levels of personnel and customers; strong teaming skills
If you are interested in being considered for this position and your resume clearly outlines your relevant experience for this position, please follow the application steps via our website www.Edgewatertech.net.
If your qualifications match our position requirements you will be contacted and provided additional details. Edgewater will not submit your resume without first having detailed discussions with you and obtaining your permission to do so.
We look forward to hearing from you!
WORKING WITH EDGEWATER
Edgewater offers the opportunity to structure benefit packages to best suit your needs. We offer multiple individual and family benefit options including paid time off, medical, dental, life, vision, and disability insurance, and a pre-tax 401(k) retirement account with Company matching contributions and 100% vesting for eligible participants beginning on DAY 1.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Edgewater is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected Veterans, or individuals with disabilities.
31 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
Roadtechs.com notice to workers thinking about a career in nuclear power:
All nuclear power plant employees are subject to background, financial and criminal history checks before they are granted access to any nuclear power facility and these checks are repeated at regular intervals. Additionally, new hire drug and alcohol screening is mandatory and all sites perform random drug and alcohol screening.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.