Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
The Automation Jr Developer will be responsible for developing automation solutions using Automation Anywhere in support of the overall enterprise automation initiative. Takes direction from a Sr. Developer or Automation Architect to design, develop, test and maintain automation projects across the organization. Able to develop and use reusable assets within an automation project. Utilizes process automation best practices to ensure automations meet business requirements and meets stated targets for efficiency. Must be able to develop an automation project end to end and ensure delivery within the given timeline.
1. Work closely with Senior Developer and Technical Lead in understanding the functional and technical design. Works collaboratively with test teams during the Product test and UAT phases to fix assigned bugs with quality. Reports status, issues and risks to tech leads on a regular basis.
2. Ensure automation projects adhere to set standards and solution architecture.
3. Ability to analyze, observe, and document processes to understand the process steps and applications used to complete business transactions using Automation Anywhere.
4. Lead development for simple to medium end-to-end solutions for all Process Automation projects for 1-3 named business functions.
5. Develops and configures automation processes per the design document or recorded automation and refactor to meet standard design principles and conventions.
6. Create and maintain Solution documentation.
Complies with design and coding standards, policies and procedures.
Create and maintain Solution documentation.
7. Develop and configure new automations that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand.
8. Support existing processes and implement change requirements as part of a structured change control process.
9. Problem solve issues that arise in day to day running of Automation Operations processes and provide timely responses and solutions as required.
Adhere to framework for automation projects to ensure manageability and maintainability of automation operations.
• A Bachelor's degree in technology field
• 5+ years of work experience in Business IT Applications, Digital technologies, and Platform implementation.
• 1+ years experience in automation development with Automation Anywhere.
• 1 years of experience in implementing robotic process automation technologies.
• Experienced developing automations with web browsers, Excel, PDFs, system applications, and database applications with Automation Anywhere.
• 2 years of experience in implementing automation solutions.
• Amazon/Alexa or Google developer experience a plus
Minimum knowledge, skills and abilities:
• Ability to translate user requirements into automation solutions designs.
• Good understanding of programming concepts and a programming background in any coding language, preferably .Net.
• Good understanding of Process Design documents, Technical Design documents in Automation space.
• Good understanding of various automation components and features available in Automation Anywhere.
• Understands development methodology and lifecycle.
• Good understanding of relational database design, writing queries and stored procedures with MySQL or Microsoft SQL
• Good understanding of Object Oriented Analysis and Development within large enterprise level applications
• Good understanding of software design patterns
• Good understanding of SOAP, Web Services and APIs
• Should be analytical and able to improvise configuration / coding to new situations.
• Self-motivated, team player, action and results oriented.
• Well-organized with good communication and reporting skills.
• Knowledge and experience in developing solutions within the Energy sector is a plus
40 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
Roadtechs.com notice to workers thinking about a career in nuclear power:
All nuclear power plant employees are subject to background, financial and criminal history checks before they are granted access to any nuclear power facility and these checks are repeated at regular intervals. Additionally, new hire drug and alcohol screening is mandatory and all sites perform random drug and alcohol screening.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.