Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
City: New Orleans
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 70112
Title: Sr. Automation Developer
Duration: 9-month contract assignment
Location: New Orleans, LA or Houston, TX
The Automation Sr Developer will be responsible for developing complex automation solutions using Automation Anywhere in support of the overall enterprise automation initiative. Guides the end users as well as team members in design, development, testing and maintenance of automation projects across the organization. Able to engineer process patterns for the purposes of creating reusable assets within enterprise architecture. Utilizes process automation best practices to ensure automations meet business requirements and meets stated targets for efficiency. Must be able to advise and/or develop multiple automation projects and ensure delivery within the given timeline. Will be called upon to coach, mentor and assist end users in advanced design techniques and best practices.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
1. Lead teams assigned to Automation projects ensuring adherence to set standards and solution architecture. Run automation projects coordinating with business stakeholders and IT leads
2. Identify processes that are feasible and define complexity of the processes in terms of Process Automation Delivery. Ability to analyze, observe, and document multiple processes to understand the process steps and applications used to complete business transactions using Automation Anywhere.
3. Lead development for medium to complex end-to-end solutions for all Process Automation projects for 4-5 named business functions. Adhere to framework for automation projects to ensure manageability and maintainability of automation operations.
4. Develops and configures automation processes per the design document or recorded automation and refactor to meet standard design principles and conventions. Develop, configure automations that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand. Develop and implement Metabots and IQ Bots and custom DLLs for use with Metabots in an enterprise environment
5. Create and maintain Solution documentation. Support existing processes and implement change requirements as part of a structured change control process.
6. Develop automations such that they result in re-useable assets and artifacts that can be leveraged across other projects. Complies with and helps to enforce design and coding standards, policies and procedures
7. Develop or recommend altering or reengineer process to automate or improve automation potential.
8. Facilitate training and product sessions for business users and IT
9. Problem solve issues that arise in day to day running of Automation Operations processes and provide timely responses and solutions as required
Minimum knowledge, skills and abilities required of the position:
Minimum education required of the position
A Bachelor's degree in technology field
Minimum experience required of the position
10+ years of work experience in leading Business IT Applications, Digital technologies, and Platform implementation. 2+ years’ experience in automation development with Automation Anywhere.
At least 2 years of experience in implementing robotic process automation technologies
At least 5 years of experience in implementing automation solutions
Minimum knowledge, skills and abilities required of the position
Strong software troubleshooting skills, and an understanding of programming constructs (C++, C#, VisualBasic, VBA.net) in a MS Windows based enterprise software environment.
Strong understanding of programming concepts and a programming background in any coding language, preferably .Net. Available in Automation Anywhere.
Who We Are:
Allied Staff Augmentation Partners, Inc. (ASAP) is the expert solution for companies seeking a skilled contract/contingent workforce. Our expertise, market knowledge and recruitment proficiency make us the source for providing companies seeking highly skilled Financial, IT, Engineers and Technicians to fill contract, temp-to-perm, and direct hire opportunities.
10 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
Roadtechs.com notice to workers thinking about a career in nuclear power:
All nuclear power plant employees are subject to background, financial and criminal history checks before they are granted access to any nuclear power facility and these checks are repeated at regular intervals. Additionally, new hire drug and alcohol screening is mandatory and all sites perform random drug and alcohol screening.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.