MCC Coordinator I&C (318956) - BHI Energy - Roadtechs.com Nuclear Job Board
MCC Coordinator I&C (318956)
Posted by: BHI Energy <firstname.lastname@example.org> on May 20, 2018 at 00:04:02. Click here to reply to this post via Email.
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
City: Red Wing
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 55066
- Monitors activities assigned to Maintenance to ensure timely closure.
- Ensures the outage log entries are being made in a timely manner for Maintenance related information in accordance with Outage Log Standards.
- Serves as a primary interface between the MOM and the Maintenance Supervisors.
- For schedule update questions, uses the crew schedulers as a primary source of information.
- Uses the supervisors for information, only when necessary.
- Provides a look-ahead function for Maintenance schedule activities. This includes identification of needed key hand-offs.
- Provides the primary interface with Maintenance Planning for emergent work.
- Reviews the Schedule Exceptions report.
- Ensures schedule comments are being entered (with crew and scheduler support).
- Highlights those Near Critical Path (less than 24 hours) items to the MOM or crew coordinators for follow up.
- Assists the crew supervisors with managing workload by providing reports and other tools to focus the crew efforts.
- Coordinates with Work Control Center to obtain clearances for upcoming work or in resolving clearance conflicts.
- Assists the crew supervisors in preparing work order packages for the shift.
- Reviews crew resource profiles and coordinates with the outage schedulers to level work activities to eliminate any bow-waves.
- Supports the scheduling of emergent work activities.
- Assists the crew supervisors in providing status and expected finishes for schedule updates.
- Provides a communication link between the OCC and the crew supervisor. For example, assists in the communications of clearance boundary changes
26 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
Roadtechs.com notice to workers thinking about a career in nuclear power:
All nuclear power plant employees are subject to background, financial and criminal history checks before they are granted access to any nuclear power facility and these checks are repeated at regular intervals. Additionally, new hire drug and alcohol screening is mandatory and all sites perform random drug and alcohol screening.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.