City: Abu Dhabi
Country: United Arab Emirates
Zip or Postal Code: 112040
Nuclear Safety Culture subject matter expert (SME) role in a Corporate Nuclear Safety Culture Team, providing support to Corporate & Line Executives and developing full suite of high quality nuclear safety culture solutions for the organization.
Support Nuclear Performance Improvement Head(s) as assigned:
• Prepare and present reports relating to Nuclear Safety Culture Function to management
• Prepare technical presentations, graphs and documents
• Track action/performance items and assess quality of responses
• Participate in/conduct the training and coaching of Nawah staff in the development of Nuclear Safety Culture awareness and education
• Support and understand the process of Identifying, analyzing, and monitoring related performance improvement or organizational trends as it relates to Nuclear Safety Culture
• Provides input to, and monitors, Nuclear Safety Culture Performance Indicators
• Maintains proficiency in, and acts as, Subject Matter Expert (SME) in Nuclear Safety Culture leading practices
• Develop and support effective implementation of the Nuclear Safety Culture Program.
• Assist, and mentor as needed, all Nawah departments to ensure effective implementation their Nuclear Safety Culture Enhancement Plans
• Implement Nuclear Safety Culture processes and activities to ensure regulatory requirements are met.
• Develop, maintain, implement, and improve the Nuclear Safety Culture processes.
• Perform technical reviews of Nuclear Safety Culture to identify gaps and finding solutions to closure
Minimum of 5 years’ experience in nuclear industry with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a nuclear safety culture, human performance training or coaching role
•Industry Knowledge:High level of familiarity with energy/utility technology and plant operations.
Ability to think strategically and working with complex systems in a holistic, integrated fashion. Ability to link strategy to implementation and develop strategically-focused plans.
Ability to perform technical analysis on COS related issues including trending analysis and technical causal analysis.
Demonstrated ability to effectively use database tools (Excel, PowerPoint, etc) to prepare reports, graphs and documents.
• Respect for Safety & Security
• Integrity and Transparency
• Communication Effectiveness
• Results Focus: Working Effectively and Efficiently
• Error Prevention
22 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
Roadtechs.com notice to workers thinking about a career in nuclear power:
All nuclear power plant employees are subject to background, financial and criminal history checks before they are granted access to any nuclear power facility and these checks are repeated at regular intervals. Additionally, new hire drug and alcohol screening is mandatory and all sites perform random drug and alcohol screening.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.