Landscape Grounds Maintenance (319698) - BHI Energy - Roadtechs.com Nuclear Job Board
Landscape Grounds Maintenance (319698)
Posted by: BHI Energy <Tricia.Cusimano@bhienergy.com> on July 11, 2018 at 09:17:02. Click here to reply to this post via Email.
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
City: Mount Holly
State: North Carolina
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 28120
BHI Energy is currently hiring long term Landscape/Ground Maintenance technicians at the W.F. Lark Maintenance Center located in Mount Holly, NC.
You will be responsible for supporting facilities with grounds and landscaping maintenance to assigned areas of the facility. Qualified personnel shall be knowledge of the daily up keep of facility including all grass cutting, trimming, and planting needed. Work performance shall be to a level that meets established standards and expectations.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities - Specific job responsibilities and duties should include by not be limited to:
- Mow, water, and fertilize grass and shrubs utilizing mechanical, electrical, and gas powered tools
- Prune trees and hedges utilizing mechanical and electrical tools
- Debris and litter removal
- Plant grass, flowers, trees and shrubs using gardening tools
- Mix and spray or spread fertilizer, herbicides, insecticides using hand or automatic sprayer/spreaders
- Actively participate in Pre-Job and Safety Briefings
- Conduct walk-downs and surveys of surrounding plant areas to establish a plan for providing support
- Follow established safe work practices
- Use administrative documents, procedures, data sheets/forms properly
- Climb and work from ladders and scaffolding if necessary
- Capable of lifting a minimum of fifty (50) pounds over head
- Lead or participate in Pre-Job Briefings
- Duties and responsibilities assigned to Utility Worker classifications for which they are qualified to perform.
- Must be able to pass security background check
- Must be able to pass drug test
- Must have own transportation
440 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
Roadtechs.com notice to workers thinking about a career in nuclear power:
All nuclear power plant employees are subject to background, financial and criminal history checks before they are granted access to any nuclear power facility and these checks are repeated at regular intervals. Additionally, new hire drug and alcohol screening is mandatory and all sites perform random drug and alcohol screening.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.