Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
City: Oak Ridge
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 37830
***FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION AND PLACEMENT WITH OUR RECRUITING TEAM APPLY AT BOTTOM OF POST***
USAR6571 – DOCUMENT & RECORDS MANAGER - OAK RIDGE, TN – LONG TERM – NO PER DIEM – DUE BY WEDNESDAY JULY 18, 2018
• The ideal candidate will be responsible for the care and handling of company/subsidiary documents and records, including record generation, distribution, classification, retention and destruction.
• Copies, distributes, stores and destroys various types of documents and records
• Responds to FOIA and DOL requests
• Develops and updates operating procedures affecting cost effectiveness and quality control
• Develops and organizes company archives and organizational history
• Performs data-entry, maintains and organizes project engineering, construction, and procurement information into an enterprise content management system.
• Identifies and extracts reports and performs queries from enterprise content management system.
• Oversees internal and external document review process
• Maintains proper information configuration management in support of engineering and construction.
• Interfaces with project material control, scheduling, expediting, construction, and client engineering to ensure time/cost effectiveness of all documentation activities.
• Administers field/construction information management processes and procedures.
• Perform data entry using document management systems to index documents, maintain databases, and produce logs, transmittals and other reports.
• Extract, compile, and analyze data for the preparation of reports, studies, or statistics.
• Prepare and transition record material for Long Term storage, when appropriate.
• Perform destruction of record material in accordance with the DOE Records Retention Schedule, ensuring no moratoriums or legal holds exist.
• Perform other administrative duties as required.
• May perform special projects that pertain to departmental and/or company goals as directed by supervisor.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Strong organizational skills
• Knowledge of technical vocabularies and terminology common to the assignment.
• Demonstrated knowledge of document & records functions.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and Outlook
• Experience with Records Management software applications
• Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information
• Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and in a proficient manner.
• Ability to develop and analyze information for studies and reports.
• AA/AS degree or equivalent combination of education and relevant work experience required.
• 8+ years of prior related experience in information document/records management.
• Proven knowledge and experience with enterprise content management systems and Microsoft Windows environment.
Level Specific Responsibilities:
• Applies advanced skills to the position
• Resolves problems using advanced techniques and procedures.
• Plans, organizes, and completes assigned task
• Maintains and organizes engineering and/or construction
documentation on an enterprise content management system to
include identification and generation of reports.
• May be responsible for leading a departmental process as assigned by management.
• May orient, train, assign, and check the work of lower level
19 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
Roadtechs.com notice to workers thinking about a career in nuclear power:
All nuclear power plant employees are subject to background, financial and criminal history checks before they are granted access to any nuclear power facility and these checks are repeated at regular intervals. Additionally, new hire drug and alcohol screening is mandatory and all sites perform random drug and alcohol screening.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.