Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
City: East Tennessee
Country: United States
Edgewater is seeking qualified candidates for a DOE “Q” Cleared Electrical Engineer opportunity for our customer in East Tennessee.
This position requires an applicant holder of an active (within the 5 yr investigation window) U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) Q or L Clearance or equivalent DOD or NRC.
Per Diem/Travel considered for qualified candidates.
Education: BSEE / BS in Engineering, Metallurgy, or Physics
• Four (4) years engineering experience since BS (3 years with MS).
• Power distribution experience in industrial environment dealing with plant modifications to an existing facility.
• Experience with Easy Power software is also desired.
• Subject to general review by manager or more experienced engineer, plans and conducts work requiring judgment in independent evaluations and selection of processes and evaluation techniques and procedures. Devises new approaches and substantial modifications of standard techniques.
• Independently performs most assignments with instructions as to general results expected. Receives technical guidance on unusual or complex problems and supervisory approval on proposed plans for projects.
Job Description / Duties:
• Performs assignments of routine and non-conventional nature. Plans, schedules, conducts or coordinates detailed phases of the engineering work in a part of a major project or in a total project of moderate scope. Requires instructions only as to general approach and results expected.
• Performs work, which involves conventional engineering practice but may include a variety of complex features such as conflicting design requirements and difficult coordination requirements.
• Must be fully competent in all conventional engineering aspects of required written, oral and graphic communications. Must have a full understanding of division and department policies, procedures, and goals, process and contact technical requirements; and the needs/roles of the other departments.
• Plans, schedules, conducts and evaluates all cognizant areas in part of a major program or all of a moderate program that may include complexities such as conflicting requirements, few precedents, or implementing new technology.
• Assists in interpretation of technical requirements, and training new technical personnel.
• Conduct meetings, deal with customer, vendor and other Department representatives, prepare time and cost estimates.
If your qualifications match our position requirements you will be contacted and provided additional details. Edgewater will not submit your resume without first having detailed discussions with you and obtaining your permission to do so.
We look forward to hearing from you!
WORKING WITH EDGEWATER
Edgewater offers the opportunity to structure benefit packages to best suit your needs. We offer multiple individual and family benefit options including paid time off, medical, dental, life, vision, and disability insurance, and a pre-tax 401(k) retirement account with Company matching contributions and 100% vesting for eligible participants beginning on DAY 1.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Edgewater is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected Veterans, or individuals with disabilities.
15 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
Roadtechs.com notice to workers thinking about a career in nuclear power:
All nuclear power plant employees are subject to background, financial and criminal history checks before they are granted access to any nuclear power facility and these checks are repeated at regular intervals. Additionally, new hire drug and alcohol screening is mandatory and all sites perform random drug and alcohol screening.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.