Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
City: Niagara Falls
Function Specific Activities:
• Plan plant annual shutdown and maintenance activities on a daily, weekly and monthly basis utilizing computerized maintenance management systems (SAP), scheduling software (MS Project) and other tools.
• Create daily schedule during shutdown for week and revise day to day tasks.
• Support updates to SAP job plans with actual man-hours, changes in craft and other updates as assigned.
• Work directly with maintenance mechanics, production associates and management to problem-solve and correct maintenance related downtime ensuring maximum production efficiencies.
• Track the shutdown tasks completion and report metrics to leadership on daily, weekly, monthly basis, and make recommendations for improvements
• Maintain accurate electronic and hard copy records as required.
• Monitor routine services provided by contractors and identify potential schedule problems.
• Comply with all safety, security and Company policies and procedures. Read, understand, and comply with MSDS sheets.
• Comply with Quality Management, Safety and Environmental Management Systems.
• Work in compliance with all OSHA standards and guidelines.
Education Requirements: Associates Degree or higher Preferred
Related Work Experience: 5+ years of work experience in Maintenance Coordinator / Planner / Scheduler or relevant related field. Experience with SAP system as well as extensive Maintenance experience required.
• Previous experience in maintenance planning preferred. Proficiency in MS Excel, MS Project, and maintenance management software (SAP preferred);
• Industrial maintenance background
• Must be able to communicate clearly and concisely to others, both verbally and in writing and to understand and follow instructions concisely.
• Must have strong problem solving skill; the ability to work efficiently under stressful situations; and to perform multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
203 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
Roadtechs.com notice to workers thinking about a career in nuclear power:
All nuclear power plant employees are subject to background, financial and criminal history checks before they are granted access to any nuclear power facility and these checks are repeated at regular intervals. Additionally, new hire drug and alcohol screening is mandatory and all sites perform random drug and alcohol screening.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.